I'm a Hunger Warrior~~You Can Be Too!!
YOU can make a difference and TOGETHER we can help defeat hunger!!
Join me as I participate in Give A Meal Team Challenge and raise critical funds to help feed America’s hungry!
42 million people in America struggle with hunger. Many are working families, children, and seniors. Every dollar that we (YOU & Me) raise through SAIC's Give A Meal Team Challenge will provide 10 meals to those in need.
Also, 65% of your donation goes to your local food pantry (based on your zip code). The remaining 35% goes to Feeding America on a national level. Currently, the national level of 35% is going towards helping those affected by Hurricane Harvey, the wildfires in LA, and by Hurricane Irma. Feeding America is the 3rd largest domestic charity in the country with 98% of their funds going directly to programs to support ending hunger in America. All of your donations are supporting your friends, families, neighbors, and communities. Additionally, 1 out of every 5 households served by Feeding America has a member who has served in the military.
And you can help!
Donate today and give hope to others. Your gift will have immediate impact in the lives of those in need.
Please help me reach my fundraising goal - make your tax-deductible donation today!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.